Tetiana Yashchenko is a Senior associate at EXPATPRO, specializing in immigration and corporate law.
Tetiana deals with the most issues related to acquiring legal status for foreigners in Ukraine such as temporary residence, permanent residence, and work permits. Also, Tetiana specializes in legal consulting on mergers and acquisitions, business registration, reorganization and structuring (both internal and international) well as providing legal support the current business activity of clients in Ukraine.
Ms. Yashchenko constantly improves her professional skills in the Digital and IT law sphere and advises clients on issues related to business structure in the Ukrainian IT market, contracting in IT.
Currently, Tetiana is doing Ph.D. research at the Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv in the field of regulation of the financial services market. Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv; Law department; Master of Laws.
ARTICLES by Tetiana Yashchenko
- Changes in the procedure of gaining work permit and residency permit
- Registration of business in Ukraine
- How to register as private entrepreneur (PE) in Ukraine
- New rules for LLC in Ukraine
- Employees of the foreign legal entity’s representative office
- Know your beneficiary
- Business quarantine in Ukraine
- Сash transactions in Ukraine (feat. Inna Tokarchuk)
- Permits for rep. office employees
- Work permit in Ukraine
- Business registration in Ukraine
- Changes in work permit procedure
- Amending Rules for Employment of Foreigners in Ukraine