Tetiana Yashchenko is a Partner at EXPATPRO, specializing in corporate law and business administration.
Head of Corporate&BA, Accountancy
Tetiana specializes in legal consulting on mergers and acquisitions, business registration, reorganization, relocation and structuring (both internal and international) as well as providing legal support the current business activity of clients in Ukraine (specifically for the Digital and IT sphere).
Her team hadles all the issues business faces daily: contracts, banking, taxes, accountancy, licensing etc.
Also Tetiana deals with the most issues related to employment and work permits for foreigners in Ukraine.
Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv; Law department; Master of Law, Ph.D. in Law.
ARTICLES by Tetiana Yashchenko
- Changes in the procedure of gaining work permit and residency permit
- Registration of business in Ukraine
- How to register as private entrepreneur (PE) in Ukraine
- New rules for LLC in Ukraine
- Employees of the foreign legal entity’s representative office
- Know your beneficiary
- Business quarantine in Ukraine
- Сash transactions in Ukraine (feat. Inna Tokarchuk)
- Permits for rep. office employees
- Work permit in Ukraine
- Business registration in Ukraine
- Changes in work permit procedure
- Amending Rules for Employment of Foreigners in Ukraine