Vasyl Cherednichenko is an Equity Partner of the Firm and leads the Migration and Private clients Practices of EXPATPRO.
He is highly experienced in immigration law, real estate, and litigation.
Vasyl provides advice on all aspects of Ukraine’s immigration law, including general application and compliance with current changes to Ukrainian immigration law and processes. Vasyl advises a wide range of foreign clients on migration to Ukraine as well as provides a full spectrum of legal support to expats who live and operate on the territory of Ukraine.
Before co-founding of EXPATPRO law firm, Mr. Cherednichenko worked as a counsel at one of Ukraine’s leading law firms, where he practiced tax law, litigation, and the white-collar crime defence.
Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv; Law Department, Master of Laws.
ARTICLES by Vasyl Cherednichenko
- Visa D to Ukraine
- How to extend your stay in Ukraine?
- How to Get a Temporary or Permanent Residence Permit in Ukraine
- Non-visa stay in Ukraine. 90 days rule
- Visas to Ukraine
- Residency permit in Ukraine
- E-visa to Ukraine
- Land Reform in Ukraine (feat. ANNA BOHDANETS)
- Brexit`s effect on a non-visa stay in Ukraine
- How to extend visa in Ukraine? *
- Visa regime countries
- New rules of getting E-visa to Ukraine
- How to get a visa to Ukraine
- Non-visa stay in Ukraine
- 90 day stay in Ukraine
- Countries of migration risk and visa to Ukraine
- Temporary residency in Ukraine
- Countries of Visa-Free Regime